Wednesday, January 25, 2012

$300 for your dignity: "diarrhea doozies"

It's no secret that I like food. But the ones I love, I will never get sick of: bagels and pretzels.
This morning I found a box of cupcakes at the bottom of my stairs. After eating one for breakfast, I told myself that was my one sweet indulgence for the day. Then at work I went downstairs to our kitchen and found a beautiful chocolate cake from the best bakery ever: Ruggles.
You make me an irresponsible woman.
After this literally-sweetest day, I had to burst out laughing while reading this textbook about a clinical research study on the bacterial structure pili and its role in human diseases. I believe it is time to switch our textbook out for this one with more humor:
Alcamo's Fundamentals of Microbiology
I really hope they weren't just being witty about the local supermarkets' emergency sales. Oh, what people would do for $300. It reminds me of that time in high school when a friend didn't read the package and ate one too many cough drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment