Thursday, November 18, 2010

harry potter early premier todayyyy!

Our school rented out the entire theater for an early Harry Potter 7 premier this evening. I. am. so. excited. I am not a big HP fan (I still haven't seen HP 5, and only saw HP 6 last Saturday). But this is an advanced screening of HP which defined my childhood, is something I am going to treasure every moment of.
How awesome is this?! (And yes, I wore my thunder bolt-scar to the premier.)
When I am walking out of the line, I'll probably run into people waiting in line for their midnight showing... yay! 

I just got back from the early premiere and it was so much fun! Possibly the movie I laughed the most at (though many of the scenes weren't supposed to be funny). The theater I was in was mostly my residential college & and it felt almost surreal to be off campus, surrounded by the same people! But the movie, not to give any spoilers away, is beautifully shot and so-very-funny at parts. I don't know if it's the common college-crowd mentality that made some scenes really awkward and therefore hilarious, but we laughed at so many scenes.

Walking out, I saw others waiting in line to view Harry Potter & the board- HP sold out mostly. A Thursday night outing totally worth it; I love our college's Passport to Houston program. Off to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment