Saturday, July 9, 2011

accidental pizza (and how to love).

Times flies when you are having good conversation, and I am now way past my bedtime. T came over with her extra brownie mixes, so we mixed-baked-ate brownies while chatting on my kitchen floor. I hustled in from yoga fifteen minutes before she was scheduled to drop in, so I made this quick meal to throw in the oven while showering:

Tortilla eggplant-spinach pizza
Throw on spinach and eggplant(semi-cooked by throwing them in boiling water for ten seconds), dash of cilantro, and chopped onions on a whole wheat tortilla. Cook in oven for fifteen minutes at 350F- this makes the tortilla crusty while cooking the veggies entirely. When T calls for entrance to the gate, add mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce on top and heat in the microwave for two minutes. Run downstairs then bring your guest up to your apartment. And voila- the microwave rings and your pizzas are ready. Enjoy the cheesy-crusty-concoction so much you forget to snap pictures.

I think I'll be dreaming about you...
One of my favorite things T said in our conversation was an advice she once received: love someone so that they feel loved. It reminds me of two things: 1) Make it love, not an obsession or a disease, but something they welcome and want too. 2) If you love someone, let them know about it.

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment