Tuesday, September 13, 2011

make someone check their mailbox.

Tomorrow morning, wake up and find someone you haven't chatted with in a while. Gather memories, send letters and packages, support the Postal Service. They have a great flat-rate program where you can pack whatever you want in pre-set sized boxes & send them for one flat rate, guaranteed delivery in 2-3 days. (I am sending my 15 pound package to New York for $10.95).

Is anyone else startled by the fact that U.S. Postal Service might be defaulting? It is great to find something unexpected at the bottom of your stairs, those handwritten letters and carefully packed boxes. I decided to support the USPS in my own way by baking delici-o things for my favorite sibling, another care package.
cashew-raspberry chocolate barks
prepping on the coffee table (bc I got no kitchen)
pumpkin bread = perfection.
And I leave you with this adorable scene:
sleepy kitty says "write me".
Can you imagine a world without mailmen & mailboxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment